(The following statement was released by the rating agency) KUALA LUMPUR, Jan 28 - Malaysian Rating Corp (MARC) has downgraded the rating of automotive parts supplier Tracoma Holdings Berhad's (Tracoma) 100 million ringgit Al Bai' Bithaman Ajil Islamic Debt Securities (BaIDS) to CID from BID to reflect our expectation that no payment will be made on its first BaIDS series of 50 million ringgit maturing on January 28, 2009. Concurrently, we have placed the lowered rating on MARCWatch ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Malaysia's MARC downgrades Tracoma Holdings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.