(The following statement was released by the rating agency) KUALA LUMPUR, June 23 - Malaysian Rating Corp (MARC) has assigned MARC-1ID/AAAID ratings to UMW Holdings Berhad's proposed 300 million ringgit Islamic Commercial Papers (ICP)/Medium Term Notes and 500 million ringgit Islamic Medium Term Notes (IMTN). Concurrently, MARC has affirmed its AAA corporate credit rating on UMW. The ratings reflect UMW's leadership position in the domestic automotive industry, strong businesses of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Malaysia's MARC rates UMW Holdings' Islamic term notes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.