(Text released by the ratings agency) KUALA LUMPUR, Feb 27 - - Malaysian Rating Corporation (MARC) has revised the outlook on DRB-HICOM Berhad's (DRB-HICOM) AA-IS sukuk rating on its 1.8 billion ringgit ($597.51 million) Islamic Medium Term Notes (IMTN) programme to negative from stable. The outlook revision recognises the potential weakening of DRB-HICOM's near-to-intermediate term financial profile due to its debt-funded acquisition of Proton Holdings Berhad (Proton). DRB-HICOM is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Text-MARC revises DRB-Hicom Bhd's rating outlook to negative" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.