(The following statement was released by the rating agency) KUALA LUMPUR, June 25 - Malaysian Rating Corp (MARC) has revised its outlook on the ratings on Goodway Integrated Industries Berhad's (Goodway) 80 million ringgit Murabahah Notes Issuance Facility/Islamic Medium Term Notes (MUNIF/IMTN) of MARC-2ID/AID to negative from developing. The rating outlook revision takes into account Goodway's gearing covenant breach and MARC's expectation that the company's gearing would remain ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-MARC revises its outlook on the ratings on Goodway" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.