(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Feb 25 - Moody's Investors Service placed the long- and short-term deposit and debt ratings, and the bank financial strength rating (BFSR) of BMW Bank of North America (BMW Bank) on review for possible downgrade. BMW Bank is rated A2/Prime-1 for long- and short-term deposits and C for BFSR. Moody's said the rating action on BMW Bank was prompted by the recent rating action taken on BMW AG, the ultimate parent company of BMW Bank. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Moody's" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642