(The following statement was released by the rating agency) $290 million of rated obligations affected Dec 31 - Moody's Investors Service today affirmed American Tire Distributors, Inc.'s ("ATD") debt ratings following the company's December 19, 2008 announcement that it acquired Am-Pac Tire Dist., Inc. from Tokyo-based Itochu Corp. The aggregate purchase price was reported as $75 million less Am-Pac debt repayment, and any net working capital or other adjustments. In a related action, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Moody's affirms American Tire Distributors ratings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642