(Media release from Moody's Investors Service) Approximately $180 Billion of debt Affected. NEW YORK, April 29 - Moody's Investors Service affirmed the ratings of Ford Motor Company (senior at Baa1), Ford Motor Credit Company and its subsidiaries (senior at A3 and short-term at Prime-2), and The Hertz Corporation (senior at Baa2 and short-term at Prime-2). The outlook remains negative. The affirmation of the Ford ratings reflect the steady progress that the company has made in achieving ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Moody's affirms Ford Motor ratings, neg outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.