(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Oct 29 - Moody's de Mexico affirmed the MX-4 short-term Mexican National Scale debt rating assigned to GMAC Mexicana, S.A. SOFOL's short-term Certificados Bursatiles. This rating is already at the lowest level on Moody's Mexican National Scale. The rating affirmation follows Moody's rating action on parent company GMAC, LLC's ratings (senior unsecured rating of B3 placed on review for possible downgrade). GMAC Mexicana's debt ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Moody's affirms GMAC Mexicana's MX-4 rating" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.