(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) Sept 23 - Moody's Investors Service has changed the rating outlook of Titan International, Inc to positive from stable and affirmed the company's B2 corporate family and probability of default ratings. The outlook change to positive reflects significant revenue growth and margin improvement during the first half of 2008, and the progress Titan has made toward commencing large mining tire and wheel production. The company's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Moody's affirms Titan International, outlook to pos" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642