(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) Sept 26 - Moody's Investors Service affirmed the following ratings of Veyance Technologies, Inc ("Veyance") -- corporate family rating at B2, probability of default at B2, 1st lien sr. secured bank credit facility at B1; and, 2nd lien sr. secured term loan at Caa1. In a related action Moody's changed the company's outlook to negative from stable. The change in outlook to negative results from the continued economic pressures ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Moody's affirms Veyance Tech, outlook to negative" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642