(The following statement was released by the rating agency.) MOODY'S AFFIRMS A2/P-1 DEBT AND DEPOSIT RATINGS OF VOLKSWAGEN BANK GMBH; THE C+ FINANCIAL STRENGTH RATING REMAINS UNCHANGED; OUTLOOK FOR ALL RATINGS IS STABLE Following the review for downgrade of the A2/P-1 debt ratings of Volkswagen AG NEW YORK, April 27 - Moody's affirmed the A2/P-1 long-term and short-term debt ratings of Volkswagen Bank GmbH. This follows the rating agency's decision to review for possible downgrade the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Moody's affirms Volkswagen Bank A2/P-1 ratings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.