(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Jan 30 - Moody's Investors Service has assigned a (P)Aaa rating to senior beneficial interests backed by auto lease receivables (including leases with maintenance clauses), originated by ORIX Auto Corporation. The rating addresses the expected loss posed to investors by the final maturity date. The structure allows for timely payments of dividends (in scheduled amounts, on scheduled payment dates) and ultimate payment of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Moody's asgns prov rating of (P)Aaa to ORIX Auto ABS" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.