(Press release provided by Moody's Investors Service) TOKYO, Nov 28 - Moody's Investors Service on Thursday assigned a long-term rating of A2 to the 50 billion yen ($408.6 million) debt issue of Honda Finance Co Ltd (Honda Finance). A Keepwell Agreement with Honda Motor Co Ltd (Honda) , also rated A2, supports the issuance. Under the terms of the agreement, Honda will maintain its 100 percent ownership of Honda Finance. Honda will further ensure that Honda Finance retains a tangible ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Moody's assign A2 rating to Honda Finance debt issue" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642