(The following statement was released by the rating agency) TOKYO, Nov 20 - Moody's Investors Service has assigned a long-term rating of A1 to the 30 billion yen debt issue of Honda Finance Co., Ltd. (Honda Finance). A Keepwell Agreement with Honda Motor Co ., Ltd. (Honda), also rated A1, supports the issuance. The rating outlook is stable. Under the terms of the keepwell agreement, Honda will maintain its 100% ownership of Honda Finance. Honda will further ensure that Honda Finance ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Moody's assigns A1 rating to Honda Finance Y30 bln bond" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.