(The following statement was released by the ratings agency)- LONDON, Jan 24 - Moody's Investors Service has assigned a Aaa rating to the Class A certificates of GMAC-RFC's RAMP 2002-RS7, a securitization of residential fixed-rate mortgage loans. The certificates are insured by a certificate guaranty insurance policy from Ambac Assurance Corporation (Ambac), whose insurance financial strength is rated Aaa by Moody's. The rating on the certificates is based primarily on the Ambac policy, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Moody's assigns AAA to Class A of GMAC-RFCs RAMP 2002-RS7" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.