(The following statement was released by the rating agency) TOKYO, Jan 23 - Moody's Investors Service has assigned its Aaa long-term rating to Toyota Finance Corporation's (TFC) Yen 50 billion bonds due 2009. The rating is based on a credit support agreement between TFC and Toyota Financial Services Corporation (TFS), as well as a similar agreement TFS has with Toyota Motor Corp (Toyota), whose senior debt is rated Aaa. Toyota's Aaa long-term rating is, in turn, based on the expectation ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Moody's assigns Aaa to Toyota Finance Y50 bln bonds" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.