(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) LONDON, March 26 - Moody's assigned a first time issuer rating of Baa3 to Athlon Groep N.V ., the Dutch car fleet leasing and car body repair company. Moody's said that the rating reflected the company's consistent underlying profitability, its strong asset quality record and the generally low risk nature of the car fleet leasing business, and its solid capitalisation. Athlon has a solid position as the third largest car fleet ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Moody's assigns Baa3 rating to Athlon Groep" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642