(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) MOODY'S ASSIGNS RATINGS FOR EAGLEPICHER'S PROPOSED DEBT REFINANCING (B3 FOR SR. UNSEC NOTES; B2 FOR SR. SEC. BANK DEBT) Approximately $640 Million of Debt Obligations Affected NEW YORK, July 29 -- Moody's Investors Service took the rating actions below in conjunction with the proposed refinancing of EaglePicher Incorporated's ("EaglePicher" or "the company") debt obligations. EaglePicher's rating outlook remains stable. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Moody's assigns EaglePicher Inc ratings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642