(The following statement was released by the rating agency) March 31 - Moody's Investors Service assigned a Baa1 rating to Ingersoll-Rand Global Holding Company Limited's (IR Global) $300 million of exchangeable senior notes due 2012 and its proposed senior note offering. Both note issuances are fully and unconditionally guaranteed by IR Global's parent Ingersoll-Rand Company Limited (Ingersoll). The rating Outlook is Negative. Proceeds from the notes will help to refund a bridge loan ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Moody's assigns Ingersoll-Rand notes Baa1 rating" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.