(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) LONDON, Oct 30 - Moody's Investors Service assigned a rating of Aaa to the floating rate wholesale loan backed notes issued by MMCA Wholesale Master Owner Trust II. Moody's said the ratings are based on the quality of the collateral, the strength of the structure, subordination factor of 22.00% in the form an unrated residual interest, a reserve fund of 0.50%, and the experience of Mitsubishi Motors of America, Inc. (MMCA) as ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Moody's assigns ratings to MMCA Wholsales Master notes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642