(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON, Aug 20 - Moody's Investors Service has assigned ratings of Prime-1 and Aaa to the senior Class A Asset-Backed Notes issued by Nissan Auto Receivables 2002-C Owner Trust. This is the eighteenth securitization of auto loans by Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation (NMAC). The complete rating action is as follows: Issuer: Nissan Auto Receivables 2002-C Owner Trust $316,000,000, 1.704%, Class A-1, Asset Backed Notes, rated ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Moody's assigns ratings to Nissan Auto Receivables notes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.