(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) LONDON, Sept 22 - Moody's Investors Service assigned ratings of Aaa to the senior Class A-2, Class A-3, and Class A-4 notes issued by Toyota Auto Receivables 2003-B Owner Trust. The unrated Class A-1 senior note was retained. The transaction is Toyota's fifteenth securitization backed by retail automobile loans originated through its dealer network. The complete rating action is as follows: Issuer: Toyota Auto Receivables ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Moody's assigns ratings to Toyota Auto notes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642