(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) LONDON, Oct 31 - Moody's Investors Service has assigned a Prime-1 rating to the Class A-1 notes and an Aaa rating to each of the Class A-2, Class A-3, and Class A-4 notes issued by Volkswagen Auto Loan Enhanced Trust 2003-2. The ratings are based on the amount of credit enhancement in the deal, the transaction's structure, and VW Credit's (VCI) ability and experience as servicer. The complete rating's action is as follows: ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Moody's assigns ratings to VW Auto Loan notes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642