(Press release provided by Moody's Investors Service) TOKYO, Aug 23 - Moody's Investors Service on Friday assigned a long-term rating of Aa1 to Toyota Motor Corp's 150 billion yen ($1.25 billion) bonds due 2012. Toyota's Aa1 long-term rating is based on Moody's expectation that the company will maintain a globally competitive cost position, strong and consistent financial fundamentals - even during periods of economic recession - and a highly attractive product line. This should allow ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Moody's assigns Toyota bonds 'Aa1' L-T rating" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.