(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, Aug 26 - Moody's Investors Service has today assigned A3/Prime-2 Volvofinans long-term and short-term deposit ratings and a C financial strength rating (FSR) to AB Volvofinans (Sweden). The outlook for the short-term deposit rating and the FSR is stable but is negative for the long-term deposit rating. This reflects the negative pressures on Volvofinans's owners. According to Moody's, these ratings reflect the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Moody's assigns Volvofinans deposit ratings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.