(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Jan 28 - Moody's Investors Service has changed to negative from stable the outlook for its Baa1 issuer rating of Isuzu Motors Limited (Isuzu). This action is based on Moody's view that Isuzu's operating performance may be pressured given the current market environment and the increasingly worsening outlook for 2009. Global demand for trucks is declining rapidly and could continue to do so well into this year. If these negative ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Moody's changes Isuzu's Baa1 rating outlook to negative" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.