(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON, Sept 25 - Moody's Investors Service has affirmed Mitsubishi Motors Corporation's (MMC) Ba3 senior debt ratings, but has changed the outlook to negative from stable. MMC announced on September 20, 2002 that it will spin off its truck and bus unit into a separate company, Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corporation (MFTBC), in January 2003. The new company will initially operate as a wholly owned subsidiary of MMC, but in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Moody's changes Mitsubishi Motors outlook to negative" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642