(Press release provided by Moody's Investors Service) TOKYO, May 19 - Moody's Investors Service has confirmed its Prime-1 rating for Honda Finance Co Ltd (Honda Finance) with the proposed rise in its commercial paper program to 200 billion yen ($1.73 billion) from 150 billion yen. Moody's rating is based on a Keepwell Agreement from Honda Motor Co Ltd (Honda), whose long-term rating is A1. Under the agreement, Honda will maintain 100 percent ownership of Honda Finance as well as ensure ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Moody's confirms Honda Finance Prime-1 rating" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.