(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Approximately $3.25 billion of debt affected March 30 - Moody's Investors Service confirmed the ratings of Oshkosh Corporation ("Oshkosh") -- Corporate Family and Probability of Default Ratings at B2. The confirmation of Oshkosh's ratings, which were placed under review for possible downgrade on January 29, 2009, is driven primarily by the company's successful negotiation of amendments to its revolving credit facility, removing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Moody's confirms Oshkosh Corp at B2" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.