(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) MOODY'S LOWERS THE DEBT RATINGS OF VISTEON CORPORATION (SENIOR UNSECURED TO Ba1; SHORT-TERM RATING TO NOT PRIME) Approximately $2.1 Billion of Debt Securities Affected. NEW YORK, Dec 23 -- Moody's Investors Service has lowered the long and short term debt ratings of Visteon Corporation (Visteon) to Ba1 and Not Prime from Baa3 and Prime-3, respectively. At the same time a Ba1 senior implied rating was assigned. The rating ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Moody's cut Visteon Corp's l-t, s-t ratings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642