(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Approximately $390 million of rated obligations affected Dec 24 - Moody's Investors Service lowered BorgWarner Inc.'s ("BorgWarner") Senior Unsecured debt rating to Baa3 from Baa1 and left the rating under review for possible downgrade. The action is prompted by the rapidly eroding outlook for auto parts suppliers in general, and the specific implications of lower demand on BorgWarner's earnings and cash flow prospects. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Moody's cuts BorgWarner snr unsecured debt rating" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.