(The following statement was released by the rating agency) MOODY'S DOWNGRADES THE RATINGS OF COLLINS & AIKMAN PRODUCTS, CONCLUDING REVIEW FOR POSSIBLE DOWNGRADE; OUTLOOK NEGATIVE Approximately $1.45 Billion Of Debt Obligations Affected NEW YORK, Aug 22 - Moody's Investors Service downgraded the debt ratings and speculative grade liquidity rating for Collins & Aikman Products Co. ("C&A"), concluding the review for possible downgrade initiated on May 20, 2003. C&A's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Moody's cuts Collins & Aikman debt ratings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.