(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Approximately $150 million of rated securities affected March 30 - Moody's downgraded Commercial Vehicle Group, Inc.'s (CVGI) ratings including the corporate family rating which was lowered to Caa2 from B3 and the probability of default rating which was lowered to Caa3 from B3. The rating outlook remains negative. The SGL-4 speculative grade liquidity rating was affirmed. The downgrades reflect Moody's concerns about CVGI's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Moody's cuts Commercial Vehicle Grp CFR to Caa2" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.