(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Approximately $15 Billion of Debt Securities Affected. NEW YORK, Dec 23 - Moody's Investors Service today downgraded Fiat's senior unsecured debt ratings to Ba1 from Baa3 and its short-term debt rating to Not-Prime from Prime-3. The outlook for the ratings is negative. These downgrades conclude a rating review initiated by Moody's on 8 November 2002. The downgrades not only reflect Fiat's weak operating performance, especially ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Moody's cuts Fiat snr unsecured debt rtgs to Ba1" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.