(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON, June 26 - Moody's Investors Service lowered its ratings of debt guaranteed by Fiat S.p.A - senior unsecured ratings were reduced to Baa3 from Baa2 and the rating for commercial paper was lowered to Prime-3 from Prime-2. In a related action Moody's confirmed the Ba2 rating of Case Corporation and Case Credit Corporation. The outlook for the Fiat and Case ratings is negative. Fiat Rating Rationale: The downgrade of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Moody's cuts Fiat's ratings, outlook negative" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642