(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) MOODY'S DOWNGRADES GKN HOLDING's LONG-TERM DEBT RATINGS TO Baa3 FROM Baa2; THE OUTLOOK IS STABLE Approximately GBP 675 Million of Long-Term Debt Securities Affected NEW YORK, April 26 -- Moody's Investors Service has today downgraded GKN Holding plc's (GKN) senior unsecured ratings to Baa3 from Baa2. The outlook is stable. The downgrade concludes the review of GKN's long-term ratings from March 5, 2003. The Baa3 rating ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Moody's cuts GKN Holding's l-t debt ratings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642