(Full text of press release provided by Moody's Investors Service). MOODY'S ASSIGNS A (P)Ba2 RATING TO THE GOODYEAR TIRE & RUBBER COMPANY'S PROPOSED SECURED CREDIT FACILITIES; ASSIGNS A Ba3 SENIOR IMPLIED RATING AND LOWERS SENIOR UNSECURED DEBT RATINGS TO B1 Approximately $7.3 Billion of Debt Securities Affected. NEW YORK, March 20 - Moody's Investors Service has assigned a (P)Ba2 long-term debt rating to The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company's (Goodyear) three proposed senior ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Moody's cuts Goodyear Tire & Rubber snr unsec rtg" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.