(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) MOODY'S DOWNGRADES JASON INC.'S RATINGS (SR. SEC. TO B3; SR. SUB. TO Caa2); OUTLOOK CHANGED TO NEGATIVE Approximately $243 Million of Debt Obligations Affected NEW YORK, Dec 24 - Moody's Investors Service downgraded the ratings for Jason Incorporated ("Jason") and changed the rating outlook to negative. . Moody's notes concern regarding the weakness in Jason's operating profitability and cash flow generation, particularly ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Moody's cuts Jason Inc.'s ratings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642