(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Approximately $3.25 billion of debt affected Jan 29 - Moody's Investors Service downgraded the ratings of Oshkosh Corporation ("Oshkosh") -- Corporate Family and Probability of Default Rating to B2 from Ba3 and the rating for the senior secured bank credit facility to B2 from Ba3. The company's speculative grade liquidity rating is lowered to SGL-3 from SGL-2. These rating actions follow the company's recent announcement ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Moody's cuts Oshkosh corporate family rating to B2" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.