(The following statement was released by the rating agency.) MOODY'S DOWNGRADES OXFORD AUTOMOTIVE'S RATINGS (GTD. SR. SEC. 2ND-LIEN NOTES TO Caa1); OUTLOOK NEGATIVE Approximately $280 Million of Debt Obligations Affected NEW YORK, Feb 24 - Moody's Investors Service lowered the ratings for Oxford Automotive, Inc. ("Oxford Automotive") in connection with new information provided within the company's recent preliminary third quarter earnings press release and conference call, and from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Moody's cuts Oxford Automotive's debt ratings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642