(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Approximately $4 billion Of Debt Obligations Affected March 26 - Moody's Investors Service lowered the Corporate Family and Probability of Default Ratings of TRW Automotive, Inc. (TRW) to Caa1 from B1. In a related action the ratings for the senior secured bank credit facilities and guaranteed senior unsecured notes were lowered to B1 from Ba1, and Caa2 from B2, respectively. The Speculative Grade Liquidity Rating is lowered to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Moody's cuts TRW CFR to Caa1 from B1, may cut further" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.