(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Approximately $870 Million Of Debt Obligations Affected March 30 - Moody's Investors Service lowered the Corporate Family and Probability of Default ratings of UCI Holdco, Inc. [UCIHC.UL] (Holdco), to Caa1 from B3. Holdco is the ultimate parent of United Components, Inc. (UCI). In a related action, the ratings of Holdco's unguaranteed senior unsecured notes were lowered to Caa3 from Caa2; the ratings of UCI's senior secured ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Moody's cuts UCI Holdco rating to Caa1" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.