(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Approximately $1.2 billion of debt affected Feb 27 - Moody's Investors Service lowered the ratings of Veyance Technologies, Inc. ("Veyance") -- Corporate Family and Probability of Default Ratings to B3 from B2. Veyance's ratings remain under review for possible downgrade. The downgrade reflects Moody's expectation of erosion in Veyance's credit metrics due to deterioration in most of the company's end markets. The industrial and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Moody's cuts Veyance to B3, may cut further" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642