(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Approximately $2.4 billion of debt affected March 26 - Moody's Investors Service lowered Visteon Corporation's ("Visteon") Probability of Default (PDR) and Corporate Family (CFR) Ratings to Caa3 and Ca, respectively. In a related action, Moody's also lowered the ratings of Visteon's senior secured term loan to Caa2 from B3, un-guaranteed senior unsecured notes to C from Caa3, and guaranteed senior unsecured notes to Ca from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Moody's cuts Visteon ratings, PDR to Caa3" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.