(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Approximately $2.4 billion of debt affected Nov 25 - Moody's Investors Service lowered Visteon Corporation's ("Visteon") Corporate Family (CFR) and Probability of Default (PDR) Ratings to Caa2, and Caa1, respectively. In a related action, Moody's also lowered the ratings of Visteon's senior secured term loan to B3 from Ba3, unguaranteed senior unsecured notes to Caa3 from Caa2, and guaranteed senior unsecured notes to Caa2 from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Moody's cuts Visteon's rating to Caa2" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642