(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Nov 14 - Moody's placed on review for possible downgrade three tranches from two auto loan transactions issued in 2008 by DaimlerChrysler Auto Trust. The decisions were prompted by current low enhancement levels relative to our updated expected loss projections. Transactions prior to 2007 have generally performed within Moody's original loss expectations. The early performance trend of the more recent 2007 and 2008 transactions, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Moody's on DaimlerChrysler Auto Trust" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642