(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Nov 26 - Moody's Investors Service has taken the following ratings actions on dealer floorplan asset-backed notes issued by GMAC LLC : Superior Wholesale Inventory Financing Trust X Class A Notes, including RN1 and RN2, downgraded from Aaa to Aa3, under review for further possible downgrade Class B Notes downgraded from A2 to B2, under review for further possible downgrade Class C Notes downgraded from Baa2 to B3, under ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT- Moody's downgrades ratings of auto floorplan deals by GMAC" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.