(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) Nov 28 - Moody's Investors Service has today downgraded the corporate family rating of Tata Motors Ltd ("TML") to B1 from Ba2. The outlook remains negative. "The rating change reflects the slowdown in demand seen in both TML's domestic and overseas markets. This translates into pressure on profitability, and happens at a time when the company has increased its leverage. TML's financial flexibility is therefore significantly ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Moody's downgrades Tata Motors to B1; outlook negative" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642