(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Jan 29 - Moody's Investors Service said that Ford Motor Company's Caa3 Corporate Family Rating (CFR) and Probability of Default rating, as well as its SGL-4 Speculative Grade Liquidity rating remain unchanged following the company's announcement of net losses of $5.9 billion for the fourth quarter of 2008 and $14.6 billion for the full year. Ford also announced that a $5.5 billion fourth quarter cash burn reduced its gross cash ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Moody's: Ford Caa3 rating unchanged after earnings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642