(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON, April 24 - Moody's Investors Service has assigned the following long term prospective credit ratings to the following Asset-backed Floating Rate Notes issued by Athlon Securitisation B.V. (P)Aaa to Senior Class A EUR 316,500,000 Asset Backed Floating Rate Notes due March 2013 (P)A1 to Mezzanine Class B EUR 14,000,000 Asset Backed Floating Rate Notes due March 2013 The structure includes a Subordinated Class C of Euro ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Moody's gives prospective ratings to Athlon notes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642